Adobe Illustrator Errors : Exceed implementation limit
g***@adobeforums.com
2004-07-13 20:30:28 UTC
I do a work on adobe Illustrator 10 and save it in illustrator 9 format.

Now i can open it anymore, receiving this error when i try to open it.
Can't open the illustration. The illustrations exceeds an implementation limit.

Offending Operator: "BRK/Blox-(BRK 0 0 0 TZ
%AI_EndEncoding TrueType
%AI55J_Tsume: None
%AI3_BeginEncoding: Break Break
[/_Break Break 0 0 0 TZ
%AI_EndEncoding TrueType
%AI55J_Tsume: None
%AI3_BeginEncoding: _D3/Euronism-Bold _D3/Euronism-Bold

I would be really greatful to you if you found how i could open this files.
Thank You
B***@adobeforums.com
2004-07-13 21:36:52 UTC
Check your fonts and be sure all are stable and none corrupted. Also it appears you are using other than english fonts. Are you using english system and Illustrator or does it match Illustrator?

Bob
g***@adobeforums.com
2004-07-14 12:22:44 UTC
The font used is the TECHNOID.TTF font
Don't really know if the font are corrupted or not ... but if it happen... did you know a way to check your theory, and if the font really was corrupted, do you know how i could change this font without entering in illustrator.
I used french version of Illustrator 10
and the only thing i see when the page open is a blank sheet, but the thumbnail really show me the images... and i can open it without problem in photoshop.
The only problem with it is that i really need it in his original .ai format for my work.
B***@adobeforums.com
2004-07-16 14:03:01 UTC